New Apple Displays

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by skyline r34, Feb 2, 2008.

?

Wait for updated ACD or buy now

1. Apple new ACD with Built-in iSights

58.3%
  2. Apple current ACD

41.7%
  1. skyline r34 macrumors 6502

skyline r34

Have anyone heard any news on Apple's new displays or when are thay planning to update them, just recently ordered my 2008 MacPro and I want a 30inch ACD but don't want to buy one yet if their coming out with new ones with built-in iSights, HDMI support and new sizes. last time I heard that Apple is getting rid of the 23inch and replacing it with a 24inch ACD and a new 32inch ACD was mention also, is anyone else is waiting for Apple to update the ACD, and do you think it's going to look the same, some rumors sites are stating that the new ACD may be black or it's going to look more like the iMac display with LED_backlit, I think it will be cool if Apple make the display like the iMac's but without the black outline, how about glossy a 30inch glossy will be nice but still have a choice to pick either matt or glossy. so what do you guys think wait for the new ones or go ahead and purchase a 30inch ACD now but the current ACD been out for 4yrs untouch, so I hope Apple will update the ACD soon.

2. TatsuTerror macrumors regular

You left of the option of using another company's monitors. Just go with a cheaper, better Dell.

3. peterjeter26 macrumors member

dell has cheap products that break down easily because of the poor design and engineering put into it. dont listen to that guy and buy dell if you have a moniter at home connect that untill the new displays arrive.

4. MIDI_EVIL macrumors 65816

MIDI_EVIL

Apple panels are superior to Dell panels.

S-IPS > TN