iPod New apple iPhone... Hint in magazine!

eLMafUDd911

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
Okay, In the current girlfriend magazine (October issue) (It's an aussie mag) I saw this part on page 97 down the bottom and wanted to know your guys opinions.

Anybody else with the October issue of "Girlfriend" magazine could you please verify this?

Click for a bigger picture...

Up close

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
probably talking about the ROKR or the SLVR both by Motorola. and both have iTunes software. :rolleyes:

4np

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2005
The Netherlands
Looks like some speculative phone types; they just call it iPod Phone becuase it is a phone that plays audio. Could have been 'walkman phone' as well I guess..

Besides... why the h*ck are you reading 'Girlfriend' magazine? ;)

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
eLMafUDd911 said:
Okay, In the current girlfriend magazine (October issue) (It's an aussie mag) I saw this part on page 97 down the bottom and wanted to know your guys opinions.

Anybody else with the October issue of "Girlfriend" magazine could you please verify this?

Click for a bigger picture...

Up close
Probably a reference to the E1, L7 or V3i. I honestly don't think "Girlfriend" would be able to scoop the world's media.

eLMafUDd911

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
Yeah, that's what I thought. But they coulda said MP3 phone because its not an iPod. But with the Keynote around the corner, who knows what to expect :)

It's my sisters mag, she pointed it out to me and was like... I didn't know there was an ipod phone.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
eLMafUDd911 said:
Yeah, that's what I thought. But they coulda said MP3 phone because its not an iPod. But with the Keynote around the corner, who knows what to expect :)
of course they will say iPod, its the click phrase, MP3 isn't.
they only care about hyping people up about trends.

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
Any other hot goss for us? Can you offer us insight into the minds of boys and why they are so mean all the time?

eLMafUDd911

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
You're right. I have nothing better to do with my spare time than read girlfriend mags :rolleyes:

The Grood

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2006
eLMafUDd911 said:
You're right. I have nothing better to do with my spare time than read girly mags :rolleyes:
Where I come from a 'girly mag' means something very different.

Groovey

macrumors member
Jan 21, 2006
dalvin200 said:
comments please!
Well, if anything like that comes into stores, I'm going to finally throw my old phone straight out of the window. (Into the recycling bin of course...) Looks pretty good, but knowing Apple it could be something even better.