New Apple Keyboard freezes

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by sleezee, Oct 28, 2007.

1. sleezee macrumors newbie

Hi,I have just bought aluminium keyboard from Apple and sadly, I have this irritating problem: every 5 minutes the keyboard freezes for about 15 seconds. My Mighty Mouse and tablet connected to the keyboard won't work as well. I have tried to connect it to other usb ports but there's no difference at all. Please help, as this issue is really frustrating.. I'm working on Power Mac G5, Leopard.

2. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I have been getting this problem on my MacBook Pro running Leopard. Happened to my coworker too who has a MacBook with Leopard.

Hopefully Apple fixes this bug soon, it is driving me absolutely crazy.

jon

3. sleezee thread starter macrumors newbie

So you think it's a Leopard issue? Do you think of any other possibilities? (damn, freezes again :)

4. technogeek macrumors member

5. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I had the problem reoccur again today. I'm trying to isolate the issue and figure out what's causing this. It came back after my computer went into hibernation mode. As soon as I plugged in my power adapter and booted it back from hibernation the problem was persistent.

I'm about to zap my PRAM again that will more than likely get rid of the issue for the time being once again. On the other hand this bug is simply inexcusable on Apple's part and they need to fix this immediately.

jon