New Apple Product?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thisisarcadia, Apr 15, 2009.

1. thisisarcadia macrumors 6502

Everybody is putting there hands down and saying for sure that a new iphone is coming out this summer BUT, has anyone stopped to think that maybe just maybe apple could be releasing something completely different and better than the iPhone? I know this is a far fetched idea but what if. ANy ideas please reply.

P.S. Basher please stay off your not cool.

2. fleshman03 macrumors 68000

fleshman03

Does this suit your needs?

3. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Is there a reason you end every post with a message for bashers to stay off that it's not cool?

Everyone knows there will be a new iPhone. You're kidding yourself if you think there isn't one. There could be an additional product (tablet? netbook?) but there will most certainly be a new iPhone. Sure the parts that are already being shipped to Apple could be for a different product, but how do you explain the updated iPhone model numbers in the plist files? There are models of unknown products also, but the parts (which are cell phone parts), the model number, and references to features in 3.0 that won't be achieved with the current hardware pretty much guarantees a new phone is on the way.

Your post makes it sound like you're saying "instead of" and iPhone, not "in addition to."

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

He says "basher" implying there will only be one and tonight that is my role. :D

OP: I think there will be a new iPhone and a new product nobody has ever seen. I have no solid evidence to support this idea as a reply to a thread needs no solid evidence. All I need to do is sound confident enough in my own statements to make it sound halfway true whereby I am safe either way.

5. vipergts2207 macrumors 6502a

vipergts2207

Nice, misleading thread title. At best it should be "New Apple Product???" For that, you deserve to have bashers in your thread.

6. Lurchdubious macrumors 65816

Lurchdubious

Ditto on the bad title.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

7. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I'm leaving this thread to make room for "The BASHERS" I can see a new iPhone and a $1000 Apple netbook on the summer horizen.....:eek::eek::eek:

8. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

Nope, it's definitely an iPhone. Read the countless articles on AppleInsider and you will see how many times its been hinted that there will definitely be an iPhone in June. Most of the time it comes from AT&T (even the CEO) cause they can't keep there mouths shut. lol

This article comes to mind. Apple gave AT&T a May 31st deadline to upgrade their 3G network in order to be able to handle the swarm of expected new iPhones.

9. nicheco macrumors member

i don't know one way or the other what is going to be unveiled, but i hope it's an iphone, and i bet it will be good either way.

10. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

WOW! Man, I totally did not think Apple would come out with new product, instead of making 100th generation iPod! WOW!!! This is definitely front page worthy.

11. whitemacbook macrumors member

whitemacbook

kitty can scratch hahaha

12. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

BASH, BASH, BASH....

*puts hammer down and walks away*

13. Andruw91 macrumors regular

Will there be a new Apple product?????

Attached Files:

14. vivithemage macrumors 6502a

vivithemage

lame....

15. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

I would expect an AT&T subsidized netbook for about $299.

16. allmIne macrumors 6502a

allmIne

Make sure your own spelling is perfect before criticising anybody else ;)

17. diemos macrumors 6502