New Apple Store shipment tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Aelton, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Aelton macrumors regular

Anyone heard whether it's possible apple stores are receiving another shipment tomorrow? The employees have been vague but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything interesting...

2. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I wanted to call the Apple Store to find out if there would be new stock tomorrow morning, but I didn't realize that they closed at 9. I'd like to know if anybody knows anything, too. I'll be there 2-3 hours after opening if they get new stock. I guess I'll just call in the morning.

3. Amnesia87 macrumors 6502

My store said they were expecting orders every day except Sunday.

Mine said they usually get their orders sometime between 11-12, though I'm sure that varies by store.

4. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

my store said they normally didn't get shipments on the weekends but since its launch day weekend it might be different. The average apple employee won't know how many they are getting until the day of due to security reasons.

5. shox2k2 macrumors 6502

tracker

I'm hoping to see an availability tracker like in past years. My only thought is that maybe there isn't one yet because they aren't shipping as many in past years since white isn't available. The last couple years they did get shipments 6 days a week and some did get them on sundays but I don't know if that will happen this time. I won't be able to go to an apple store until sunday so I am S.O.L. until monday july 5.

Apple chat guy told me to order it through apple.com and if i get it b/4 hand then just cancel my order and if I don't, then I'll have it in atleast 3 weeks.