NEW Apple Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Glass Track Pad!?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by MacFly123, Oct 20, 2008.

1. MacFly123 macrumors 68020

Here is an image of the impending new wireless keyboard with glass multi-touch track pad :) what do you think people?

Attached Files:

2. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

*cringe*

hey if its happens it happens! i would like to see backlighting on the wired keyboard. im sure Apple is designing this right now. i have a little USB light. although the power thruput for fibre optic is probably too much.

EDIT: sorry not highjacking but this is a very funny thread talking about my idea.

go on with the Chlorophyll!

3. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Hideous. I have the wireless keyboard and if that was added, I'd quickly buy a few more of the old version for stock. Having black keys looks nice on the notebooks, but on keyboards, its a disaster. The trackpad is not necessary. It's overkill for a simple keyboard. Backlit would be cool, I might upgrade if the black keys have backlight.

4. MacFly123 thread starter macrumors 68020

Well I am very willing to bet that the keys will go black, and yes I would hope for backlighting as well.

How is it that the trackpad would be overkill? You could do everything on your computer right in your lap without even grabbing a mouse. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the way that they start to implement multi-touch on the desktops before they get rid of all keyboards completely and just go to an entire flat surface like they have patented that has keys raise up etc.

5. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

backlighting on a wireless keyboard is unlikely, unless you're looking forward to replacing those batteries every day.

6. paulmar macrumors newbie

Like it..but!

If the boys and girls at Apple take this up they will hopefully consider leftys. Maybe the pad could be detachable with a connection configured at both ends of each component.

7. redmac macrumors regular

Wow! Really old thread! For a second I thought it was really coming.

Anyway, here is the product that you are looking for. Good for lefties too.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H3443ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA1Mg&s=topSellers