New Apple Wireless Keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Sdao, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Sdao macrumors 6502

Does anybody really know when the wireless bluetooth keyboard will be in stock in Apple stores across the U.S. and Canada?

I've called all 3 stores in my area (Toronto) and I've received different answers every time.

1 store said October, another store said "we really dont know", and the last store said within a week or 2.

2. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

I was told four weeks - one week ago. This was at the Apple Store in the Eaton Centre in Toronto. I noticed on the Canada webstore page the time estimate for shipping has dropped to 3-4 weeks. They're on the way. Hope they aren't a disappointment when they get here....

3. SmurfBoxMasta macrumors 65816

SmurfBoxMasta

They had them in at the AS in Jax, Fla. over 2 weeks ago. They were stacked up right beside the wired ones, which I bought pronto :)

luv it, really really sweet :D

4. Praeliber macrumors newbie

I've been told 5 week, last weekend, at the Laval Apple Store (near Montreal).

So I've ordered mine via the online apple store ! The 4 to 6 week wait is on since last week :D

5. dethl macrumors regular

Here at my campus bookstore (authorized Apple retailer) there is a 4 to 6 week wait on the new Wireless Keyboards.

I decided to just go ahead and get the wired keyboard. Got it this morning and I'm loving it!

6. Mgkwho macrumors 6502a

Why can't they just offer a more expensive full sized wireless keyboard?

I realize they want to decrease the options, for clarity and less confusion, but for those that just want to remove the cord, wtf?!

Yeah this has been discussed in other threads millions of times, but hey...:p

-=|Mgkwho