New bag

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Jaffa Cakes!, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Jaffa Cakes! macrumors newbie

Hey,

I'm looking for a new bag to fit my MacBook 13.3" to use around school, It needs to fit the MacBook, AC charger, and have a bit of room for about 2 textbooks and a notepad.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking to spend about £55 ($90).

2. Jaffa Cakes! thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't mind a backpack but messenger bags are ideal, I need quick and easy access to things inside.

3. ChefJayPeek macrumors regular

I got a large Tenba messenger bag from Amazon for about $100 US. It easily swallows everything I need, and has a quick access zipper that opens the top of the flap if you need quick access. The shoulder strap is extremely comfortable.

Just a bit over your price range, I think they make a smaller one that might work for you and come in under your max price.

Chef Jay

4. Jaffa Cakes! thread starter macrumors newbie

5. akidd macrumors regular

Get a Crumpler bag, but not at full price. (Got mine from Ecohamster on ebay.co.uk, but not sure it still does bags - had great discount, c£35). Robust, good looking and v practical. Also get a Tucano skin - worth every penny, as you have the confidence that whatever anyone else does to it on the train et al, it'll be 99.9% safe. And if you don't need a charger, ect, ect going to lectures, it'll be fine on its own. Mine was from Solutions Inc for that one.