Hi there Got another larger lot of smartphones and this iPhone 4S sprint was in the bunch. -In 99 perfect condition...it's like it was barely used. -NO water damage, indicators are as white as baby powder -HAS NOT been taken apart, that it looks like. Is missing one LCI by the midframe on the MB/LB -I replaced battery with new one...still same problem. -Cleaned battery contacts and pressure contact with isopropyl alcohol -Charged for 45 min -Connected to computer for 30 min, no itunes recognization -tested both + and - probes on battery connector intregrated into the MB and ohms read between 0.05 and 0.00, or O.L (no power at all) So that would mean no power is getting from the battery connector. The connector is fully soldered onto the board and isn't lifting. IDK what is wrong. Could it be faulty resistors? Capacitors overheating? I know this isn't an overly technical website, but I'd though I would pass this by all of you people before digging into the MB/LB myself. Any advice is appreciated.