OS Neutral New Blizzard game - Overwatch - TF2ish shooter

Solomani

macrumors 68040
Sep 25, 2012
Alberto, Canado
Knowing how Blizzard betas move at the speed of molasses …. I'm in no mood to enlist in a 2-year Beta. By the time the beta is "done" I likely would have been bored with the game already and moved on to other games.

It does look very TF2-ish, but even more cartoony. But then, cartoony graphics is something that Blizzard does quite well.

Mildly interested. Hopefully a Mac version too. Very likely.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
After hearing how the CEO of Blizzard trashed gamer gate, I signed up for the Beta :) I'm not really a Blizzard fan but it does look good.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Sounds cool. I'm not into beta anything myself though. It will be fun I'm sure. I'll give it a go when a Mac version ships in final release form.

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Knowing how Blizzard betas move at the speed of molasses …. I'm in no mood to enlist in a 2-year Beta. By the time the beta is "done" I likely would have been bored with the game already and moved on to other games.

It does look very TF2-ish, but even more cartoony. But then, cartoony graphics is something that Blizzard does quite well.

Mildly interested. Hopefully a Mac version too. Very likely.
Agree with beta, but in case you haven't been paying attention for the past decade or two...

Blizzard has been making cross-platform games for ages:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment

Attachments