New Blog

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kielty93, Mar 7, 2008.

1. kielty93 macrumors newbie

I just created this mac related blog and was wondering what you guys think and what i should add. Keep in mind this is my first time ever blogging so plz dont criticize me too much....

http://www.macxpress.blogspot.com/

thnx for your input

2. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

the theme is a little dark.

why not post about the iPhone SDK?

3. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

I don't mean this in a mean sort of way, I'm only trying to provide constructive criticism:), so here goes:
    1. More depth is needed. If it's a blog, you need to write an entry that people will want to read for information. It can offer your viewpoints, expectations, etc, but it needs something more substantive. I realize that this is just a new blog, but keep that in mind for future entries. :)
    2. Following on the previous comment, you need more basic info. You didn't tell your readers when the macbook pro was updated, which features belong to which notebook line, or other minor notes like the lack of a remote

Otherwise, I liked your clean title, though I would go with a small image somewhere on the blog that can capture the essence of your blog. :)

4. Galapp macrumors regular

well, first of all you need a lot more information...

2. you need to try to insert something that other blogs don't have in their posts... maybe more than one persons opinion, or I don't know...