New Bluetooth Accessory Dreamlist

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by iBighouse, Mar 20, 2012.

1. iBighouse macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

Sure, everyone's hoping for some new kind of bluetooth keyboard, pressure sensetive stylus, mouse (maybe?)...etc. etc...all the "usual" suspects.

But, what kind of interesting devices can you dream up that might be unthought of yet that might then make your wishlist of cool devices to pair with your new iPad?

How about....

1. A proximity or motion detector/camera that sits nearby and when it senses movement fires up an app or alarm on the iPad? Maybe even sends me an email.

2. A bluetooth Siri Remote that listens to and transmits requests to the Ipad for Siri stuff that's missing on it now and communicates to other Bluetooth 4 devices in my house.

3. An X10 bluetooth connection device that allows me to controls the lights in my house...maybe even verbally with item #2 above.

4. A Kill-a-watt bluetooth plug-in device that relays info to the iPad so I can track actual electrical use by equipment in the house.

Anybody else?

----------

5. A Bluetooth bathroom scale that will send my weight data to my iPad so I can keep track of just how fat I am!

----------

6. A bluetooth doorbell that sends a tone to my iPad so if I'm wearing headphones I'll know someone's at the door.

2. Ladybug macrumors 65816

Ladybug

1. A Bluetooth device that gives me the ultimate remote control of my husband. Zapping is optional. :D