New Bootcamp drivers in 10A432

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Ismelito, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Ismelito macrumors newbie

I haven't seen any post about that, but seems that the last Snow Leopard build, 10A432 comes with a new version of its Bootcamp drivers and it is now compatible with Windows 7. Have anyone tried that ?

PD: I found the drivers in a forum, I don't know if it is ok to post the link, but here it goes: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FFYCINZF

2. fpar macrumors regular

The old drivers worked fine for my uMBP, however it is best to update the graphics drivers to the latest from nvidia. When i updated, my vista experience rating jumped from 5.1 to 6.7 for the 9600m.

3. borcanm macrumors regular

Yep their new drivers, version 3.0

This Bootcamp Driver 3.0 (2058)
    Extract from Snow Leopard 10a432 DMG.

Compatible for

-Windows 7

-Windows Vista

-Windows XP

and then also 32bit & 64bit driver includes.

4. err404 macrumors 68020

These drivers finally work correctly with Windows 7 on my MacBookPro2,2. With the prior versions, my trackpad wouldn't work consistently with 2-finger scrolling.

5. paulbeattie87 macrumors regular

Tried to install them last night on my iMac 9,1 running Windows 7 64 bit, kept saying my model was not supported. Had to run the Bootcamp64 MSI from elevated command line. Result...

Works perfectly!!! No unknown devices in device manager, sound is still horrid using the built in iMac speakers, was hoping they would fix the drivers with this release. :(. Still works OK using the line out jack on the back, why Apple why...

6. mmoran27 macrumors 6502

I installed the drivers from the supposed GM and they work great on Windows 7

Everything works as usual.

The 13 mbp installed without error.

7. larry k. macrumors newbie

You don't have the low volume problem with the Cirrus driver? This version still didn't fix it for me.