Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jp93

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
When the Incipio duroshot comes out, thats what I'm getting. Or the defender lol

sparrky

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2008
California
I'm completely unimpressed with Speck's offerings for iPhone 4. I've been checking every day and had such high hopes, too.

Rooftop voter

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2010
How long has speck been making iPhone cases? For them to have a website that you can't even view from the device that they make accesories for is pretty idiotic, and bad buisness at the least.

MadMacxxx

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2009
Newport Beach, CA
Not impressed at all. Silicone cases were never my thing, and this Lamborghini Reventon/F-117 Nighthawk styled one is definitely not my taste. Hope you enjoy yours, and more importantly, the iP4 you're protecting inside it!

Minimoose 360

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008
NY
I miss my case for my original iPhone. It had a plastic shell but had like cork on the outside, felt so good in the hand!

PureRED

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
San Marcos, Texas
I just want a case that's like the Apple bumpers but not in such ****** colors and not so expensive.

After all, the back is for looks. I don't want to cover it up.

myfoneisdank

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
you guys really don't like it? i thought it was cool, maybe my taste has lost its touch lol. oh well

StPatty33

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
Colorado
The Candy Shell's look better. Unfortunately they don't have the orange/gray option that they've had in previous models. No orange or lime = no money from me!

megsalias

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Mobile, AL
I just want a case that's like the Apple bumpers but not in such ****** colors and not so expensive.

After all, the back is for looks. I don't want to cover it up.

I bought this one at Best Buy earlier today (even though it says coming soon on the website). It seems to be more of what you're looking for, maybe? The black part is silicone, and the clear part is a stronger plastic.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/reveal-iphone4

cherrygirlunmei

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2010
The Candy Shell's look better. Unfortunately they don't have the orange/gray option that they've had in previous models. No orange or lime = no money from me!

I like the candyshells better too, I can't wait for the AT&T stores to stock these. I'll definitely be checking them out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.