New Cases in Store

matthewv1227

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Manhattan
I saw a post on the preorder thread about someone picking up the case in store... anyone know if they are available today? That person has sadly since disappeared

UMRebel

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
North MS
I saw a post on the preorder thread about someone picking up the case in store... anyone know if they are available today? That person has sadly since disappeared
My local Best Buy had several iPhone X cases (I know I saw several Otterbox styles) out for sale yesterday; however when I asked about the official Apple cases, I was told that they will not be put out until Friday when the phone is officially released. My AT&T store will not have their cases out until Friday also. Haven't seen any at Walmart so I assume theirs will also not be put on shelves until Friday. Hope this helps.

buckstah

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2012
I picked up 2 leather iPhone X cases in store. They were not on the shelf, but they were available if you asked.

MMM.PWR

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
Milwaukee
Best Buy has some colors. I picked up my saddle brown today. Just in time! Also ordered a Spigen screen protector on Prime.

By the way I know it’s already been posted but Best Buy has a Buy 3 mobile accessories get 25% on each. So I picked up the case, a lightning to usb c and lightning to 3.5mm cable. Saved about $15