New cases?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by mattwolfmatt, Sep 11, 2008.

1. mattwolfmatt macrumors 65816

mattwolfmatt

Has anyone heard when the new cases for the 2nd Gen Touch are coming out? The Apple retail store says "Sometime in the next month." This isn't very helpful. In the meantime, I'm carrying mine around like it's a crystal goblet. I hate scratches! I ALMOST wish I'd waited until there were cases. Almost.

2. natezire71 Guest

I'm the same..... When my friends ask if they can look at it, I'm VERY cautious..... I REALLY NEEED a case or screen protector from Zagg..... but I hate waiting, and by that time, that back willl be scratched to heck.

3. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

I am surprised that there weren't deals made with case companies to have a few cases out at launch, after all, the new iPod nano had cases before it was launched.:rolleyes:

4. TwinCities Dan macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    I read in a different thread that some are coming out tomorrow...

5. GanXta macrumors newbie

The invisibleshield is on pre-order until the 29th. The Bodyguardz took orders today and it says that they will ship within 24hrs with free shipping. Case-mate has been out since Tuesday but they aren't exactly recommendable since its only a 90 day warranty, compared to the lifetime warranty from everyone else, pretty much.

6. 4eversmile macrumors newbie

I just got my new silicon case off of eBay. It should come around the same time I get my Touch. Just thought I'd let you know that eBay seems to have some 2nd gen cases.

7. natezire71 Guest

Care to send a link?

8. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

If you want true protection for your iPod, then I'd hold out for the new incase slider and slap on an invisible shield.