New Caze Zero 5 Tough for iPhone 5/5S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Francis Escueta, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Francis Escueta macrumors newbie

Oct 21, 2013
    An upgrade to their Zero 5 line of cases, this new Zero 5 "Tough" now covers the top and bottom of the case. As a person with the gold iPhone 5S I've been looking for the perfect clear case especially the ones that fully cover the phone. Ive stumbled uptown the Zero 5 Tough and just wanted to know if you guys have tried it. (Pictures would be helpful)

2. jbromer macrumors 6502a

Jul 13, 2008
    MD, USA
  3. peapody macrumors 68040

Oct 7, 2007
    baltimore, md
  4. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Apr 15, 2008
    I have Emailed them twice in the last 2 weeks. No reply. I am not too thrilled with their customer service.

Anyone heard anything who has placed an order?
  5. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

Nov 8, 2010
    That's the biggest reason i won't use a case with clear parts. Sure, i'd rather the case get scratched than the phone, but after even a week most clear cases look absolutely terrible
  6. Lux12 macrumors member

Nov 2, 2013
    Exact same reason i do not like clear cases mainly because of scratching. Ive had a bad history of clear cases an they always scratch in less than a week and start looking bad.
  7. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

Nov 8, 2010
    I had the Griffin Reveal for both my 2nd gen touch, and 3GS, fantastic case, but it looked like garbage after a week

Actually, i still have the Reveal on my 2nd gen Touch, and the back is essentially a clear smoke color now