New Caze Zero 5 Tough for iPhone 5/5S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Francis Escueta, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Francis Escueta macrumors newbie

An upgrade to their Zero 5 line of cases, this new Zero 5 "Tough" now covers the top and bottom of the case. As a person with the gold iPhone 5S I've been looking for the perfect clear case especially the ones that fully cover the phone. Ive stumbled uptown the Zero 5 Tough and just wanted to know if you guys have tried it. (Pictures would be helpful)

http://www.iphonecaze.com/iphone5/iphone-5s-zero5-tough-ultrathin-cases.html

[​IMG]

2. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

3. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

4. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

I have Emailed them twice in the last 2 weeks. No reply. I am not too thrilled with their customer service.

Anyone heard anything who has placed an order?

5. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

That's the biggest reason i won't use a case with clear parts. Sure, i'd rather the case get scratched than the phone, but after even a week most clear cases look absolutely terrible

6. Lux12 macrumors member

Exact same reason i do not like clear cases mainly because of scratching. Ive had a bad history of clear cases an they always scratch in less than a week and start looking bad.

7. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

I had the Griffin Reveal for both my 2nd gen touch, and 3GS, fantastic case, but it looked like garbage after a week

Actually, i still have the Reveal on my 2nd gen Touch, and the back is essentially a clear smoke color now