Hello everyone. Last week I sold my quad core Mac mini for $750 and I bought a cMP 5,1 for $500 to replace it. It's a 2010 8-core model (MC561LL/A). Really nice condition. It came from a design studio in Portland. It was an extra machine they had for interns/freelance so they said it wasn't used much. It has 12GB of RAM and the HD 5870 graphics card. I wasn’t planning on going with a dual processor model, but for the price I went for it. According to the archived Apple Store product page the original price for this configuration was $4149, so I think it was a pretty good deal. I used CCC to copy my old drive to the one in the cMP running Sierra and of course the Apple Hardware Test files for the 5,1 aren’t there, so I managed to install those and run the test. No problems found. The 1TB hard drive is very slow, so I plan to upgrade it with an Apple/Samsung SSUBX SSD in a PCI-e adapter for the boot drive and an ADATA SU900 2.5" SSD for the secondary. I was planning on going with a Samsung 850 EVO or PRO, but then I came across the recently released SU900 which features 3D MLC NAND memory like the 850 PRO, but was on sale at Newegg for less than an 850 EVO. Hopefully it turns out to be a good drive. I decided on dual X5675s because I couldn't justify spending 3x as much for the X5690s for a marginal speed boost. I also think it's better they are 95w rather than 130w and they were offered as part of an official configuration by Apple. Pretty crazy that a pair of CPUs selling for $100 on eBay now used to be a $2400 option. I also ordered parts to upgrade the Airport card for Handoff & Continuity. It was less than $40 for a genuine BCM94360CD card pulled from an iMac, mini PCI-e adapter, and IPX extension cable for the BT antenna on eBay. I went with a 14” IPX extension. There was also an 11.8”, but I wasn’t sure if that will reach. I’m undecided on the graphics card right now. I think the HD 5870 is actually okay for now. I was planning on ordering a GTX 1080, but it looks like prices have been dropping a lot lately and they are going to start making them with faster memory so I decided to hold off for now. I would also like it to have an EFI rom for the Mac and I'm concerned how a flash from Macvidcards would affect the manufacturer warranty. It looks like Macvidcards only offer a 60-day warranty on the cards they sell. I’d like to upgrade the RAM with 16GB sticks, but I don’t want to spend the money on 6 right now. Is it okay to run 1 16GB stick for each processor (in slots 1 and 5 only)? Or would it be better to pick up some cheap 4GB RDIMMs to stick in there with them?