Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wako

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
I just checked a day or two ago and it didnt seem to have anything significant...

wako

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
its actually on a weekly cycle and new coupons are made every tuesdays and old ones usually expire on tuesdays or wednesdays. So you might want to check every wednesday

cwerdna

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
SF Bay Area, California
From me monitoring http://www.techbargains.com, it seems like the excellent deals on the 2001FP and 2005FPW haven't been appearing lately. :( In fact, I don't think I've seen them at all since they announced earnings on August 11th. I'm kinda in the market for a 2005FPW or another 2001FP.

My wild guess would be perhaps they've stopped because they're feeling internal pressure on the profit side by selling LCDs at bargain prices (w/coupons). :confused:

krimson

macrumors 65816
wako said:
its actually on a weekly cycle and new coupons are made every tuesdays and old ones usually expire on tuesdays or wednesdays. So you might want to check every wednesday

that's true for regular ($20,$60, peripherals...) coupons, i'd been watching the LCD coupons for a while, waiting for the 35% off coupon to show up again (last week of the promo).

i figure it's quarterly, the last set ended July, I'd expect the next set out 1st or 2nd week of sept, and run through late oct/early nov. stops for a month or two, then starts again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.