New computer with Itunes and Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by domgtx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. domgtx macrumors newbie

I had to replace my old computer with a new one and I downloaded the new itunes, but when I plugged in my Iphone and it sync'ed the two, it only transferred the purchased songs, not my long amount of playlists. How can I import all of the music i have on my ipod and iphone into itunes?

2. draz macrumors 6502a

When you change computers you will need to ensure that your entire music library including playlists are transferred over using other methods like home networking.

sadly....

3. b-rad g macrumors 6502a

b-rad g

Try Senuti. Just google it you'll find it. It's for people who need to transfer everything from their iPod/iPhone to their computer. I think it does cost but it might be worth it so you dont lose everything.

If you didn't notice it spells iTunes backwards.....get it.

4. domgtx thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for that, but only works on a Mac, not a PC.

5. wackymacky macrumors 68000

wackymacky

You should have first synced the phone with the old computer if not already done, then migrate the iTunes library across to the new computer when you first set it up.

(Otherwise when you sync with the new computer it will remove any content from the phone that was not brought ON the phone.)