New customer ordering the iphone online

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by platt, Jun 14, 2010.

1. platt macrumors newbie

Hi,

I did a search and couldn't find any information.
    I am a new customer to AT&T and Im planning to order the iphone 4 thru apple and have it shipped to my office.
    do you know if i have to pay the full price first for the iphone because it being shipped to my office? and can I activate the iphone at my office or must i take it to AT&T for them to do the activation?

If i have to pay the full price ($499) for the iphone, once i have it activate what happen with my extra money? will they reembursed the full price that i paid minus the $199 for the 2 years contract?

Thanks,

2. Krayd2k macrumors member

U don't get charge until the phone ships u can activate in your office
    u would only pay 199 since your a new customer

3. Mykald macrumors newbie

I was curious as well. I'm pre-ordering the iPhone and then switching to ATT. I wasn't going to cancel my current carrier until I got the new iPhone on the 24th. Am I still going to only pay 199 for 16GB?

4. Krayd2k macrumors member

As long as your a new customer to them u can

5. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

New ATT customer OR new line of service = $199/$299 price.

6. Mykald macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies! Now I just have to decide between black or white and 16 or 32GB LOL. Not sure I need 32GB. Would mainly stream videos and not planning to load it up with music, so I'm leaning towards the 16Gb. Color wise, I like the look of both. Black is what I'm leaning towards.