New defualt Leopard background.

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
I don't think that's the actual background, because it was uploaded before the new build was published. It's just the time machine background or something like it.

AppleMatt389

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
Australia
I don't think that's the actual background, because it was uploaded before the new build was published. It's just the time machine background or something like it.
yeah but whos to say theyre not using the same image or seomthing. i dno really..im just hoping. i wanna see pics of this build already. im dying here haha.

AppleMatt389

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
Australia
It wouldn't be very apple like to use an image they found on flckr as the default background.
nuhh i dont mean like that. this image is an appl e image anyway..this flickr account took the image from apple. what im trying to say is..apple might use the same image for their default background and for time machine.

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Omg Spoil0rz!!11

Awww... why spoil the fun now? I don't understand why some people want to make their desktop look like Leopard now. I'd rather wait for the real deal and be then surprised. I hope the new space themed start-up movie doesn't leak as well... :rolleyes:

7on

macrumors 601
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
But the REAL question here is:

does anyone really give a hoot ?

it only takes a few rodent clicks to chg the backgrounds anyway, so what's the point of babbling on & on about the default ones.....................
My sister only runs the factory default background. I think she thainks if she changes it she changes her computer and loses all her files... :confused: