I just had 2 problematic 24" LED LCD's replaced with 2 new 27" LED Cinema Displays. I have a current gen (i.e. 2010) 12-Core Mac Pro with mini-DisplayPort as they do not have "Thunderbolt" systems (yet). I'm wondering if I should exchange one of the for a "Thunderbolt" display as they have more features and I could daisy-chain the mini-DisplayPort model to it as it is backwards compatible. This hinges on Cook's promise of a new Mac Pro this year. I would love any advice. I realize this is a decision I need to make on my own, but I would welcome any input to help balance the scales. Thanks!