• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

The Chainsmokers: Memories is a new short documentary series that's available on Apple Music starting today. There are six videos in total available to watch right now, each ranging in length from just over two minutes to five and a half minutes.

thechainsmokersmemories-800x392.jpg

The videos in the series follow The Chainsmokers' Do Not Open worldwide arena tour and the rollout of singles like "Sick Boy," "You Owe Me," and "Everybody Hates Me," which are part of a new album coming in December of 2018.

While the first six episodes are available today and focus on the tour, Billboard says additional episodes could cover The Chainsmokers' Las Vegas residency at the XS Nightclub along with time spent in the studio.

Article Link: New Documentary Series on The Chainsmokers Now Available on Apple Music

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
How is MacRumors doing these days? I'm visiting less and it seems like Apple makes the news less and less these days... I'm planning on pulling out of their stock in a few months (well, out of AAPL... turns out most index funds are ~10% Apple anyways, so I'll still be pretty tied to them, but not intentionally...)

Is MacRumors running this a sign of how little worthwhile news there is about Apple?

Comment

Fzang

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Checked them on YouTube to see where I’d heard that name before, and stumbled upon this comedy gold:

Reactions: ThunderSkunk
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.