New Facebook timeline on iPad is rubbish!

Brokenstuff

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Ok so I have the my pad app but to be honest I'm not overly struck with it as you can't tag people and see everything properly..... Also the newsfeed sometimes looks blank and then you look at it on the iPad through safari and it fills in the gaps ...... until ....

Facebook timelines - it does not work well on safari - if you comment on a picture - it has a little seizure - things get stuck on the page and it's just plain annoying!

Now only a few of my friends have this timeline thing so far (what is the deal with this) but when they all get it illite will be weird! I use social media a lot through my business so be interested to see how this works out?

Anyone else having these issues (or just me:eek: )

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
Ok so I have the my pad app but to be honest I'm not overly struck with it as you can't tag people and see everything properly..... Also the newsfeed sometimes looks blank and then you look at it on the iPad through safari and it fills in the gaps ...... until ....

Facebook timelines - it does not work well on safari - if you comment on a picture - it has a little seizure - things get stuck on the page and it's just plain annoying!

Now only a few of my friends have this timeline thing so far (what is the deal with this) but when they all get it illite will be weird! I use social media a lot through my business so be interested to see how this works out?

Anyone else having these issues (or just me:eek: )
I use Atomic web browser. Works fine for me and I have upgraded to use Timeline too.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Wish they would give you options.

All I want is a basic list right now to earlier.

My usage has seriously decreased since all these improvement

mmmtastybusch

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2011
Part of the problem is the fact that timeline is a clusterf**k altogether to begin with, let alone what device you view it on. It looks remarkably similar to the old myspace profiles. Yet another fail by Facebook!