NEW FAN/Premier account preorder

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by treyjustice, Jun 14, 2010.

1. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

I know there are a ton of threads. I couldn't find exactly what I want to know though.

I am opening a NEW AT&T account. Through my college I am eligible for the premier account. They sent me an email to sign up for a plan and pick a phone. Do I have to go through this to preorder my iPhone 4? Or can I preorder through APPLE and add the premier discount program to my plan afterwards?
    I prefer Apple but if I have to do it through AT&T then I will. I just want to make sure I get my 20% off of my voice,data,and text,

2. cjrulli macrumors regular

Yep you can add it afterwards, its just not instant and will take a few weeks.

3. treyjustice thread starter macrumors 65816

treyjustice

do you think it will be on the first bill? It isn't a big deal if it isn't it's only like 20 something bucks in savings. Just wondering. I don't want to get screwed by ordering from apple and never being able to add my 20$ discount!

4. cjrulli macrumors regular

If its not on the first bill, I believe they might credit you the savings i'm not too entirely sure. I'm in the same situation as you. I'm debating whether to Pre-order from the premier site to get my discount or from the apple site to be guaranteed my phone on launch day.

5. treyjustice thread starter macrumors 65816

treyjustice

yeah it's a odd situation. I will probably go thru apple. I want the white iPhone so if AT&T really isn't going to have it. Which I find VERY hard to believe then I will forsure use apple.com