NEW - FEATURED iPod touch / iPhone RSS Web App

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Grecko Fish, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Grecko Fish macrumors newbie

I have just publicly released my new iPhone / iPod RSS web app.

Its the FEATURED APP on Apple's own web apps page, under 'NEWS' and is also a STAFF PICK.

Link to Apple's web app directory can be found here: http://www.apple.com/webapps/news/index_top.html

Check it out. I'd love to know what you think!

*** WEB APP LINK IN SIGNATURE BELOW ***

2. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Sorry, I gave your app a try and it is too hard to read sideways. But, I took the time to try it and to respond with feedback and thank you for sharing with us.

3. Grecko Fish thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the visit.

Hi there,

I really appreciate the comment. Im working on having the rss feeds fade in and out rather than scroll across the screen like a news reader. Check back regularly to look for updates and news.

Once again, thanks.

Grecko

4. RodThePlod macrumors 6502a

RodThePlod

Another one for you Macworld visitors!

Nice site - keep up the good work :)

As we're at it - I might as well give my own web app a push here to.

If any of you guys 'n gals will be making it to Macworld next week, make sure to bookmark www.iviewr.com

iViewr is a web app I put together to provide users with event, attraction and travel guides which are all formatted for use on our iPod touches.

I've done a guide for Macworld which went live a couple of days back - just visit the site and click on Our Choice to see it. Let me know if you find it useful as I'll be doing more of these types of guides over the next few months.

Have fun at the show! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some cool iPhone/iPod touch news :D

Rod.