Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMarkypad

macrumors member
Original poster
May 3, 2022
With a new event coming in September, what will Apple add to the apple watch? A bigger screen? What else can they add? In terms of a new feature that we haven't seen before. It will be interesting to see what they can add

bodonnell202

macrumors 68030
Jan 5, 2016
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rumours suggest there won’t be many changes on the hardware front, although I think there’s a decent chance that they will finally introduce a new chip this year after using the current chip for 3 years. Possibly some big software changes this year too.

Reactions: the future

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68040
Aug 6, 2022
I think Apple has hit the ceiling, for now, on new features. The temperature sensor was kinda pushing in my opinion. Most new feature will have to be software related.

I wish Apple would pour some money into Siri! Improving Siri would be the one single thing that would enrich multiple Apple products. Siri could be so much more if Apple wanted it to be. Not expecting AI from Siri but right now Siri can not do the most simple things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.