iPad New for the A6X Jaibreak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Paludan, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Paludan macrumors newbie

Hello forum this is my first post EVER on this forum, so if i am doing something that i am not supposed to do, then please tell me to i can fix it ^^

I am just wondering whether anyone has got any knowledge in the A6X jailbreaks(The iPad 4th gen). I am not seeking knowledge myself in a "how-to" but i am seeking knowledge in the progress of the jailbreak. Is it soon to be launched or is it a dead end at the moment? I have ofcause been stalking chpwn and p0sixninja on twitter and so far it seems that there have been no progress at all.

What do you know about this forum?

Best regards,
    Lee

(Post was written on my iPad 4th generation)

2. guitarmandp macrumors 6502

I think the dream jailbreak that was supposed to come our last week has been delayed has been pushed back

3. Paludan thread starter macrumors newbie

I am not familiar with this dream jailbreak, what exacly is it and who makes this?

4. BrandonHacks macrumors regular

BrandonHacks

The dream jailbreak is fake.. video was posted and people were rick rolled. At the moment we don't have enough to release a public jb, but it is possible to a degree. Though with iOS 6.1 betas it is said that apple has improved the security making it harder to jailbreak. I suggest not updating once it becomes public.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

no known date or ETA for 6.0, 6.0.1 A5 or A6 devices multiple threads here discussing the rumors. best sourses of info are http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ or http://chronic-dev.org/blog/ fallowing people like musclenerd or pod2g p0sixninja on twitter. btw Chpwn doesn't actually work on jailbreaking he does write nice tweaks for it.

6. BarryL macrumors 6502

Going to be a while. Long while.

Your best best is iPad 2 or 3 on iOS 5.1.1