New Fortte iPhone Case to be available soon!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Limey55, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Limey55 macrumors newbie

www.Fortte.com is about to produce a great new case for the iPhone. It is the only case I have seen that has a pocket to hold your iphone earbuds. I believe they will have multiple choices of belt loops/clips, like they do with all their cases.

They custom build your case after you order it. I have pretty much their same style case as below (without the new additional pocket added) and so far it as been an exceptional case.

Look for it on their website soon.

(I had posted the pictures.. but I removed them until I get the OK from the designer to post them)

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

If they don't call it the Kangaroo case, they're idiots. And if they do, I get a free one!

3. Limey55 thread starter macrumors newbie

Lol

Hehe...

I was the one who suggested the case to one of the designers. I thought it was silly to have an iPod case with nowhere to put your earbuds. Seems most case designers forget the iPhone is still an iPod. I don't want to carry my earbuds in my pocket. What a mess that would be.

:eek:

4. Limey55 thread starter macrumors newbie

Attached Files:

5. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C28 Safari/419.3)

Dude, that looks like the fanny pack I used to sport in the 80's. That would look great with spandex bike shorts.

6. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

i'm going to have to agree...and thankfully I've never owned or worn a fanny pack.

7. Limey55 thread starter macrumors newbie

Lol

Haha

I don't think it is anywhere close to the size of a fannypack...
    (and my wife has fannypacks)

I have the one without the pack on the front and it fits the phone like a glove.

It is barely wider than my alpha pager...

From looking at mine and the picture.. I think the earbuds are all that would fit it in...

You can get 40 iphones in a fannypack