New FREE app Rhythmic for Music Info Sharing

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by wassupdoc, May 5, 2010.

1. wassupdoc macrumors newbie

We've recently released the FREE app Rhythmic, a new song info sharing app for iPhone and iPod Touch from Free Radical.

If you're listening to music with friends and they like a song, you can send that song's info directly to their iPhones or iPod Touches using Rhythmic. Automatically use the last played song or choose from your library inside the app, and then you tap "Share" and your friend taps "Get". Rhythmic takes care of the rest and wirelessly sends the song, album, and artist info along with album art to your friend's device using either Bump™ or Bluetooth. An easy buy button linked directly to the iTunes store allows one-click access to the song for your friend, and all received songs are saved in a wishlist for download at any time. Your friend can also connect Rhythmic to Facebook to share song info online automatically.

One of the unique features of Rhythmic is the integration of Bump™, an innovative transfer system that allows Rhythmic to send and receive song info via WiFi, EDGE, and 3G.

2. Himmneyhinori macrumors newbie

Today, I visited this forum so I found that it's very interested for me.. there are many topics available here so I like this so much.....
    I hope that you will read care fully and tell me more benifits about this .........