Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
USA
Not sure if this has been posted before... I did a search and just got a thread asking about Front Row 2.

Anyway, Apple seems to have updated their website with new Front Row information, with an "Apple TV" style interface. No more rotating images. :(

Here's this link.

Also, Apple might've updated the site with other new features that I just haven't gotten to yet.

kingofkolt

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2007
Boston, MA
Not sure if this has been posted before... I did a search and just got a thread asking about Front Row 2.

Anyway, Apple seems to have updated their website with new Front Row information, with an "Apple TV" style interface. No more rotating images. :(

Here's this link.

Also, Apple might've updated the site with other new features that I just haven't gotten to yet.

Aww, I kinda liked those rotating icon thingies..

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
London Town

Here's this link.

I just noticed this too.

There doesn't seem to be a "Watch Demo" option for it as there are with the other features. :confused:

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
USA
I just noticed this too.

There doesn't seem to be a "Watch Demo" option for it as there are with the other features. :confused:

Probably because we all know how Front Row / :apple:TV work? Well, we know how Finder and Cover Flow work too...

dswoodley

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2002
Will front Row also get YouTube integration like AppleTV? Sorry if this has been asked before

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.