[NEW GAME] Mole Smasher

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Simz Studios, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Simz Studios macrumors newbie

Hey everyone!

My name is Mike Simonetta and I am an indie developer who has just released his second app to the App Store. It's called Mole Smasher and it's FREE! :)

Please check it out and have fun playing it! See if you can top the leader boards! (Rate It if you can as well)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Mole Smasher
    Category: Games-->Kids-->Arcade
    Download URL: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mole-smasher/id519607479?ls=1&mt=8

The classic arcade game of mole smashing brought to your iPhone/iPod!

Grab your hammer and smash away for hours of endless fun and excitement! Reflexes will be put to the test. Cute and cuddly moles will be smacked into oblivion!

With multiple game modes including Classic, Time Trial, and Multi-Player your abilities will be tested and your high scores will be on display for the world to see!

Can you take control of top spot in the Game Center global leader boards? Can you take out your friends and other players in a head-to-head online battle? Only time will tell...

Smash Away!!

Attached Files:

2. qubeofwar macrumors regular

I hope this game won't end up making me smash the screen itself. lol

3. arielcox10 macrumors newbie

Mole Smasher Game

Mole Smasher is your typical whack-a-mole game. The moles have invaded your yard and the only way to get rid of them is a good old fashion smashing with a mallet. Use your mouse to target a mole and click the button to whack him back down where he came from.

4. qubeofwar macrumors regular

I know what it is, thank you very much.

5. brandyboot macrumors member

brandyboot

im not use if im gonna let my hulk-like nephew see this app.. hahahaha
    he loves to smash.. saw him whacking my phone real hard the last time he played ant smasher.. :(