Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Pilon

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2013
Oxfordshire
I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem and can help me out? Currently running Mavericks and the new version of Garageband on a Mac mini i7, I have tried to download the extra content in GB, the App Store fires up asking for password, asks for conformation i want to spend £2.99 then asked again for password and then... Nothing! All I'm left with is a blank App Store page, the next time I try to purchase the extras the option I'd greyed out. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

rchip

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2011
I had the same problem!

Is this the first app you have bought since upgrading to mavericks? To fix the problemm, i bought another app (that i wanted anyway) and it asked me to confirm my payment details again etc - then when i went back into the garage band it worked first time no problem!

Hope that helps.

Pilon

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2013
Oxfordshire
I had the same problem!

Is this the first app you have bought since upgrading to mavericks? To fix the problemm, i bought another app (that i wanted anyway) and it asked me to confirm my payment details again etc - then when i went back into the garage band it worked first time no problem!

Hope that helps.

Thanks rchip
that worked a treat, took me a while to find something i wanted, it went to the security questions, I think thats where the stumbling block was, and it worked.
Thanks once again, now to try it all out, and play a new game to boot :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.