New Hardware in october..1+1+1=1

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by thesnowman16, Apr 23, 2007.

1. thesnowman16 macrumors member

thesnowman16

Ok let me break this down in to little biddy bits for those of you who keep saying that new hardware isn't coming out till October.

Hardware = 1 sale
    Operating system = 1 sale
    iLife = 1 sale

Now if apple releases the new Santa Rosa hardware (Centrino Pro) when it launches leopard this is what will happen:

People who have been saving there money will go and get there new computer with leopard and ilife installed, That will mean apple will basically be giving away leopard and ilife with the new computer (1+1+1=1 sale).

However if apple launches the new Santa Rosa computers before October this is what will happen:

People will go out and buy there new computers, then come October will buy leopard and iLife, that will mean three sales and apple will make more money (1+1+1=3 sales).

So to the people who seem to have it in there heads that apple are going to hold out till October before releasing new hardware you seriously need to go back to school and learn that 1+1+1=1 :D

2. Butthead macrumors 6502

Butthead

I'm just holding out and waiting for your equally silly, 'full mac line updates at MWSF?' thread, lol. Sorry, I'm too old for reverse engineering math :p