New Help Now!!!!!! Updated from 1.1.4 and now have a problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kenny1991, Sep 6, 2008.

1. kenny1991 macrumors newbie

HEY I JUST WAS IN ITUNES AND IT CAME UP THAT MY IPHONE 1.1.4 NEEDED A SOFTWARE UPDATE SO I LET IT GO THROUGH IT UPDATED IT AND EVERYTHING AND THEN IT CAME TO THE END AND IT COMES UP ON MY SCREEN THAT

"SIM CARD INSERTED IN THIS IPHONE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE SUPPORTED" AND THE IT SAYS "PLEASE INSERT THE SIM CART THAT CAME WITH YOUR PHONE"

i have lost my original AT&T simcard i bought my original iphone on ebay and it was jailbroken ??? i am from australia and i am using a vodaphone sim card help help help help

2. kenny1991 thread starter macrumors newbie

i need help. my fone wont turn on. ****kkkkk helpp

3. iVoid macrumors 65816

You're going to need to use the pawnage tools to re-jailbreak and unlock your iPhone. Check the iPhone Hacks subpforum
    for infor on the pawnage tools.

4. kenny1991 thread starter macrumors newbie

i dont have a clu what that means what you just said. i was on itunes and it came up your software for iphone needs to be updated so it downloaded the new thing and my iphone was attacthed and then i just started updating the software its not the firmwire. its the software. so then now it wont do anything on the iphone i has a picture of a usb cord and an arrow pointing towards the itunes symbol? and i cant do anything until i find my old at&t simcard... gahhhhh helppp

5. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

You were probably updated to 2.0.2, go to winpwn.com if you are using a pc and then download the program to unlock and jailbreak your phone again, after this DO NOT UPDATE AGAIN or you will have to go through this process again. let us know what happens.