Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

infam0uz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Hey Guys, ive been lurking the forums for a while and thought id say hey.

Ive owned an ipad1 before then got rid of it to get the ipad2.

I guess today was my lucky day, walked into walmart around 3:30ish and waited till 5pm (3rd in line) and got a white 32gb wifi version. Im still thinking if i should have gotten the black one, the white isnt that bad but doesnt bother me at all, so no point for gettin any of these color, im good with whatever i have. No Issues. Flawless Device.

tigert07

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010

I guess today was my lucky day, walked into walmart around 3:30ish and waited till 5pm (3rd in line) and got a white 32gb wifi version. Im still thinking if i should have gotten the black one, the white isnt that bad but doesnt bother me at all, so no point for gettin any of these color, im good with whatever i have. No Issues. Flawless Device.

heyyy enjoy your new iPad 2! I was in the apple store today and the white didn't look as bad as I thought honestly.

tigert07

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010

heyyy enjoy your new iPad 2! I was in the apple store today and the white didn't look as bad as I thought honestly.

EDIT: sorry for double post...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.