Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jack The DJ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
Hi guys, I'm new here, just thought I would introduce myself and say hello! Basically, I'm a huge Apple fan, so this seemed the right place to share my knowledge, and hopefully gain some more! I don't yet own a Mac myself (shock horror) however all the years of using them at school and round mates houses has certainly given me some experience. The Only Apple products I have at the moment is the 16GB iPhone 3G (which I am in love with) and my old 20GB Black & White screened iPod with the click wheel. At the moment, I'm currently saving for either a MacBook / MacBook Pro or 24" iMac (as you can see I am keeping my options open!)

Anyway, that was enough of an introduction.

Jack

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Welcome to the family!
Enjoy! I think there is an acutal "new members" thread you may want to post in as well to introduce yourself!

Anyway, hope you get a Mac soon, and make yourself at home!

Woof, Woof – Dawg
pawprint.gif

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Hey! Welcome to the cult of Apple! :p

Hope you get your Mac soon and have many happy times using it! :)

Jack The DJ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
Cheers for the warm welcome. I've just found that "New members" thread, so I'll copy and paste what I wrote in there. :)

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Cheers for the warm welcome. I've just found that "New members" thread, so I'll copy and paste what I wrote in there. :)

To be honest, just report this thread using the little red triangle button and ask for it to be moved, it's simpler and posting the same thread twice is frowned upon.

Anyway, welcome to the world of mac, and I hope you have a great time choosing which mac to buy.

Don't forget to check the mac/buyers guides and search for some of the older "macbook vs macbook pro" / "laptoop vs desktop mac" threads, you may well find some advice there that'll help you decide what to get :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.