New Here

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Velocityd79, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Velocityd79 macrumors newbie

Hi all!

I'm new to the forums here, over from MacTalk. All I can say is I'm glad I'm here, judging from what I have seen now.

So, how is everyone's morning/lunch/afternoon/evening?

2. ikermalli macrumors 6502a

My morning was okay, I could hardly wake up for school, and i have to go to school in about 25 minutes :)

3. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

4. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

welcome to macrumors!

my morning is okay i guess. could be worse. i'm at work

5. bagelche macrumors 6502

bagelche

Welcome! After a year and a half, I'm still medium-new here. Kinda like living in a small New England town, in which, by the way, I've lived for 15 years and have maybe another 30 to go before I approach being "local" (mind you I didn't move here from the NY metro region so that helps).

How's that for a run-on sentence?

As to your question, I fear I have a bit of congestion and don't want to succumb to it until after the Brian Jonestown Massacre/Asteroid #4 concert tonight. Other than that though, it's been a pretty good day.

How's yours progressing?

6. Melrose macrumors 604

Melrose

Morning's going fine. Slept well, first cup of coffee's come and gone, haven't Twittered yet, inbox loaded with 284 spam messages, used Hijack to record an album of Rhapsody (which stiffed me out of over $100 last year don't touch them with a ten foot limbo pole), enabled Spam Assassin and whitelisted certain domains, charging my iPod so I can watch DH4 later, will trying to get a sketch down in Photoshop, and am about to have breakfast and head out for a few errands before heading to work this afternoon and then some study this evening as I head into the weekend which is looking like it might be a bit cooler than I'd care to have and then it's back to work on Monday doing what I do best.

oh, btw welcome! :)