Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hotsauce

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3)

Let me understand this, it's a leather holster over a fitted leather case. Are you able to walk through a doorway head on? Do you have to wedge in sideways?

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3)

Let me understand this, it's a leather holster over a fitted leather case. Are you able to walk through a doorway head on? Do you have to wedge in sideways?

No, you have to remove your head :p

DXoverDY

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2005
Question for the Case Mate flip case owners

How far back does the flip portion of the case fold back? I can't imagine running around talking on the phone with the flip portion flipped down and dangling all over. Can I fold it all the way back so it's flat against the back of the phone? Is it flexible enough to do this without damaging the case?

I had a false alarm on what I thought was a scratch on the iPhone screen. Making me want something that protects the screen. The Flip case seems to fit the bill.

attadj

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2007
Don't get too excited over ther holster. I see it's got the same design flaw where the screw-in connecter will fall out of that hole over time and cannot be repaired. :mad: It already happened my Ipod case mate holster a while back and I'll never get another case-mate.

dertbv

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2007
Case-Mate

I had my new Case-Mate for about a week. Already broke the top of the case. There is no support at the top so it can easily be bent and break. Really liked it but I think it is more of a design flaw.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.