New (how long to ship from Shanghai to Massachusetts?)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bango, Aug 19, 2008.

1. bango macrumors newbie

Hey everyone I'm new here um I recently just bought a new Macbook (Saturday) and it shipped today from Shanghai, China. I live in Massachusetts by the way so anyone that has an idea of how long it takes to arrive fill me in thanks.

PS: I did do 2-3 days shipping.

2. gibbz macrumors 68030

Well then hopefully you will get it in 2-3 days. I'd guess the 3 days. Either way, enjoy it when it arrives.

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I'm going to have to go with five days minimum, then. :rolleyes:

4. spazattack674 macrumors regular

I ordered mine online the day after they were first announced, and i think it took about 3 days. I'm not completely sure as to the difference between then and now, as they were in high demand when first released. But it didn't take too long, you should probably receive it by tomorrow or thursday

5. bango thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks I guess? I just realized on the email they sent me that it will be delivered by this Friday. I am so excited this being my first Apple computer and all. And i know i should have probably waited until September but whatever.

6. gibbz macrumors 68030

Hey if you need it now, then it was a great choice. You could spend a lifetime waiting for "the next update." Enjoy and welcome to the Apple community.:)

7. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Yea, shipping shouldn't take long. I ordered an iPod touch on one monday, and it shippied tuesday, arriving on thursday/ and mind you, this was the free shipping option.