New I phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexisd, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Alexisd macrumors newbie

Hello guys i m from greece and i want to help me with one problem that i have.... Well one friend he will take to me one i phone that it will be in the market at 3 october in america with 200$.... Here in greece i havent hear nothing about new i phone....And i ask u now is it true that it will be out 3 october or it will be a fail...?????

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

There are already multiple threads about this. No one outside of Apple knows for sure what Apple will do in terms of new iPhones in October. Even if a new iPhone is announced early in October, that doesn't mean it will be available worldwide at launch.

3. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

While everyone here knows exactly what u do...NOTHING..I can pretty much say with 99% certainty that there will NOT be a new iPhone on oct 3. Rumor is that the announcement about the new iPhone will be on oct 4. Once they announce it, then we will know when it will be available. Usually a week or 2 or 3 after the announcement. So most likely no eariler then Oct 11th. But again, nothing has been formalized and EVERYTHING that has been said up until this point is pure rumor and speculation.

4. Alexisd thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Alexisd thread starter macrumors newbie

my friends i m 17 years old i havent a job....:)

6. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

To be honest I didn't really understand OP, but it sounds like you're trying to buy an iPhone for $200. It's gonna be a pretty old one!

7. energetic macrumors newbie

energetic

Hello Alexisd,

I'm from Greece too, but really now there is no chance that you will get a new iPhone on October 3rd, especially at that price. Unless of course, it is an old version, or if this price involves an annual or two year contract. If you are not familiar with iPhone, I suggest to read some other topics around. For the record, Apple has announced just yesterday an event scheduled for October 4th and involves a new iPhone for sure. ;)

As for those comments regarding Greece and citizens not working or not paying taxes, I can assure that those taxes are paid, but the problem is mainly a result of politics gone wrong and corruption to that level.

Anyway, I think is better to not ruin this topic and focus more to Apple products and especially to iPhone related discussion in this forum. If my post requires editing, I encourage the moderating team to feel free and moderate my post. :)