New iMac Buyer Question

Discussion in 'iMac' started by convoy9091, Mar 19, 2013.

  1. convoy9091 macrumors newbie

    Mar 9, 2013
    I am looking at buying my first iMac pretty soon (most likely the base 21.5 model) but I was wondering if I really should buy now or wait until later in the year to see if Apple is going to make any updates or new releases. I am still trying to learn as much as I can about how Apple does their releases with their Macs. Do you guys think it would be better to go ahead and get one or wait?

  2. firedept macrumors 603


    Jul 8, 2011
    I would say, go for it now. If you are waiting for an update, it could be awhile. People are always saying I will wait and see. Not logical, if you need the iMac now. This last upgrade to the iMac was pretty good. I have a new 27" 3.4 i7 1TB Fusion and it is super quick. Not that my 2011 was slow. I can not see what Apple could do that would make waiting for an upgrade that much different. Go for it! And if you do, enjoy it. The only thing I would wait for from Apple is the update that is suppose to happen to the Mac Pro.

Share This Page