New iMac in Feb 2009?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Mikster, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Mikster macrumors newbie

I found the following while trolling thru Craigslist...interesting:

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/sys/977668112.html

Reply to: sale-977668112@craigslist.org [?]
    Date: 2009-01-02, 3:09PM EST

I work for Apple, I just came to know Apple is launching updated Apple MacBook , MacBook Pro, New Apple NetBook, iMac's , MacBook Air at Mac World 2009 & all these new product will be out at the Apple Store 1st Week of Feb 2009 .

Here are few of the updates.

New iMac's with with 24 & 27 Inch display , updated Nvidia Video Card, Blue ray drive & most importantly latest Intel Core 2 Duo processor's & Intel i7 Processors, HDMI Output, display port.

2. Apple Netbook for 550$ with 10" inch display 2 GB Ray , 80 GB Hard Disk , DVD drive & its comes under 1.3 pounds.

3. Updating all the MacBook & MacBook Processors & New MacBook Air , Now they allwill come with Blue ray drive.

Another big news is Apple is going to drop the prices for MacBook Pro , MacBook , iMac by 20%+ to compete with Dell , HP, Acer , Lenovo.

So Just wait for few weeks and buy the latest Apple Products.

Thought it may have *some* truth?

M

2. Enigmafan420 macrumors 6502a

Enigmafan420

Is Say BS-especially to price drops, blu-ray disc, new chips in MB and MBA and the netbook. Someone was board when they posted this...

3. johtaja macrumors newbie

4. adamvk macrumors 65816

adamvk

That is probably all false...The thing that me realize its fake is Blu-Ray, and Core i7.. We wont see this for awhile

5. Tourist macrumors member

So in less than 3 months, we go from "a bag of hurt" to Blu-ray everywhere and 20% price drops, :D
    Someone please kill this BS thread, before it actually gets read

6. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

lol wow like 90% of those things steve jobs already said apple will not be getting involved with anytime soon. I think this is the persons wish list more than anything else. or just another bored geek speculating.

7. hippo206 macrumors 6502

now we know what city NyMetFan08 lives in......

8. getrusty macrumors newbie

well ... at least the post goes with MacRUMORS theme :)

its false.