New iMac in September?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by ali$tair, Jul 25, 2012.

1. ali$tair, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012

ali$tair macrumors newbie

http://www.product-reviews.net/2012/07/25/imac-2012-leaving-factories-in-august/

Saw this and thought it would be worth registering so I could post for you all to see.

Have been looking round here for a few months as I am waiting to buy my first iMac!

Hope it's true!

2. JayJayAbels macrumors 6502

JayJayAbels

Yeah they got their information from Appleinsider.com

Unfortunately your thread title is a bit misleading as if the rumor is true it states that the iMacs will be available towards the END of September... but most likely later.

"As for the iMac, Kuo believes a refreshed model could debut close to the end of September but qualifies the statement by saying indicators from the supply chain point to a later release. Shipments of Apple's desktop products will dip in July due to inventory adjustments but are expected to dramatically rise in August as the new iMac starts shipping out from factories."

Regardless I'm still happy that an iMac refresh is around the corner.

3. ali$tair thread starter macrumors newbie

I've added a ? to the title to make it sound like more of a question.

By the way, does anyone know when the back to school iTunes voucher (£70 in the uk), you get with the educational discount, ends?

4. Peter Harrison macrumors 6502a

Peter Harrison

21st of September. I'm wanting a new Mac and hoping that I have more choice before the 21st.