new iMac keyboards

Discussion in 'iMac' started by iWaiting, Dec 12, 2012.

  1. iWaiting macrumors regular

    Dec 10, 2012
    here is the question all the pics I have seen inc. the ones on the Apple site show the wireless KB with the horizontal enter key , but the keyboards that are sold on the Apple site as a single unit show the vertical enter key as on the MBP

    I have tried the first type as AC sent me one as a replacement its awful to use as I have a MBP as well ( iMac on order ) old iMac RIP

    so peeps which one did you get
  2. baxlobs macrumors regular

    Nov 21, 2012
    Suffolk UK
    Mine has the vertical enter key, actually it is not a rectangle, but is longer in the vertical dimension, the top half is a bit wider. Is this the key shape you mean?
  3. iWaiting thread starter macrumors regular

    Dec 10, 2012
    yes the same shape as a MBP one but 99% of the pics show the horizontal shaped one ( which I hate with a passion )

    thanks for the input
  4. VilleK macrumors newbie

    Oct 28, 2012
    It might have something to do with the keyboard setup you opt for. I'm from Finland and my MBP has the vertical enter key to make room for additional letters we have over here in the north... like ä, ö & å

Share This Page