New Imac owner!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Yogakun, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Yogakun macrumors member

Hi,

I just purchased the latest 21.5" iMac a few days ago (I was going to buy an 13 inch Air). I have finally personalized it and put all my software on it. I love it. I also bought a ipod shuffle. :)

I'm still new to the macworld, about one year with hardware, two years with ios. I also own a macbook but that was handed down to me.

2. Mrguidogenio macrumors regular

Mrguidogenio

3. NikFinn macrumors 6502a

NikFinn

There's a thread for this sort of thing at the top (it's a sticky). This will probably get merged into that one, but I'm curious as to how you went from a 13" air to a 21.5" iMac...

4. Yogakun thread starter macrumors member

Both are elegant machines, and both similar price range. I needed a dedicated workstation the Imac offered more power. I already own a notebook (that needs repair); the air was a secondary choice because my main notebook which is one year old needs is not working at the moment but is still under warranty.

5. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

6. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

7. Moccasin macrumors 6502a

Moccasin

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

An iMac is probably going to be my next machine so I'm not jealous. No, not at all. Zilch jealousy here. Move along, nothing to see.

I was considering a mac mini but by the time you get a decent monitor, keyboard and the rest it's really not much of a contest.

Enjoy your new toy.

8. malias4 macrumors 6502a

malias4

Hi man , i wish u all the besy with ur new imac, !!
    I got mine a week ago , same like urs, and i love it :p