New iMac Pictures Leaked

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
The blurriness and lack of a keyboard and mouse certainly make them seem more believable to me!

iHerzeleid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2007
Sorry no elevators but it looks it can be PS'd but well know for sure in two days.

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
I call BS just for the simple fact that Apple isn't going to use an OS that's coming out in 3 months in advertising materials for a computer that's possibly coming out in a week. It would confuse people ("But the ad has the shiny transparent menu bar!") and it would possibly be false advertising.

Luis

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
Costa Rica
I call BS just for the simple fact that Apple isn't going to use an OS that's coming out in 3 months in advertising materials for a computer that's possibly coming out in a week. It would confuse people ("But the ad has the shiny transparent menu bar!") and it would possibly be false advertising.
Clever indeed.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
people use this phrase a lot...what does it mean?
"Leaked" photos of "new Apple equipment" often come in the form of "I was riding on an elevator/lift at the _____ show and this was left open in front of me. Good thing I had my camera phone!"

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
"Leaked" photos of "new Apple equipment" often come in the form of "I was riding on an elevator/lift at the _____ show and this was left open in front of me. Good thing I had my camera phone!"
Well I think it came from the original iMac G5 fake photos that were taken in an elevator, didn't it? :D

Also, usually these things are blurry because the blurriness helps hide a crappy photoshop job ;)

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX

so, basically, when someone suggests they took it on an elevator, they are calling "BS on your story"? Hence, BS on these new pics?