New Imac Received...Grrrrr

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Vividjelly, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Vividjelly macrumors newbie

Oct 11, 2010
    I received my new 27" Imac i7 an hour ago.

I've been an Apple user since the mid 90's and have to say, I've never been as impressed as I was an hour ago/am now.

It's currently sitting next to my low end 2009 21" core duo. I never though the size difference would have been so great. My girlfriend says its obscene, I think its amazing. I cannot wait to start working on it, and to see what WoW looks like on this screen!

The machine looks great too. I haven't done any screen tests, and looking at it, I can see no issues to my eye - I'm not even going to do any of the tests.

Apple even got the computer here 3 days before their estimate.

Over the moon.

2. biggd macrumors 6502

Apr 6, 2008
    Pix of the 27" and the gf in a Princess Leah costume plz
  3. Princess Cake macrumors 6502

Princess Cake

Jan 15, 2010
    St. Louis
    We asked people what's the best display they wanted. And the answer... 15'' with 1024x768
  4. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

Sep 24, 2010
    Excellent stuff!

I just went and brought a 21.5" iMac and it just about fits my room with out looking out of place. Would have loved the 27" if i had room though.

Like you i saw no issue looking at my screen and i wasn't about to go looking for them with a test. i'd end up killing myself. :D
  5. unixfool macrumors 6502a

Jan 21, 2006
    Northern VA
    Is this an Extenze commercial? :D:)

Congrats on your purchase and it's good to see that you're enjoying your new baby!