New iMac Release?

seeker83

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
I really want to purchase a new iMac, but I don't want to if Apple is going to release a new iMac Model soon. So I was wondering if anyone has the inside scoop on when or if Apple will be releasing a new iMac anytime soon? Also I wonder if they all will be containing the new i7 processors or something better? Thanks

MacintoshMaster

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2010
Britain
I really want to purchase a new iMac, but I don't want to if Apple is going to release a new iMac Model soon. So I was wondering if anyone has the inside scoop on when or if Apple will be releasing a new iMac anytime soon? Also I wonder if they all will be containing the new i7 processors or something better? Thanks

You posted in the wrong section.

MacintoshMaster

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2010
Britain
Anyway I'll answer your question - apple have just brought out new imacs - look here:

http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/shop_mac/family/imac?mco=MTAyNTQzNjA

WHY DON'T APPLE EVER CHANGE THE CASING!!!!???